Emma has been in my thoughts today, with every "Good Morning" and every smile I made on my way to and from school. There is a candle burning here for Emma's birthday alongside my daily candle for Florence. Thinking of you all. x
Thought of you today as I went as far beyond the call of duty as I could manage with several people who think the worst thing in the world is a slightly delayed parcel :)
Thinking of you, thinking of baby Emma. Wishing so desperately she was here. Lighting a candle tonight for Emma, Hope and all the missing babies - as an act of kindness to honour your girl. xo
Happy Birthday sweet Emma. i posted on your husband's blog as well and just wanted both of you to know that I am thinking of you...... Love and Grace- L
Been thinking of you guys all day Jill! I hope the day was lovely for you.. I love the idea of all of you getting presents on her birthday. Happy Birthday sweet baby Emma!
12 comments:
I wish your sweet Birthday girl was with you too.
Happy Birthday Emma.
xxx
Emma has been in my thoughts today, with every "Good Morning" and every smile I made on my way to and from school.
There is a candle burning here for Emma's birthday alongside my daily candle for Florence. Thinking of you all. x
Thought of you today as I went as far beyond the call of duty as I could manage with several people who think the worst thing in the world is a slightly delayed parcel :)
Much love.
Thinking of you, thinking of baby Emma. Wishing so desperately she was here. Lighting a candle tonight for Emma, Hope and all the missing babies - as an act of kindness to honour your girl.
xo
Sending love on Emma's birthday. I made a donation to Sands UK in Emma's name. xx
Remembering Emma with all of you. My heart and love is with all of you as you remember beautiful Emma and honor her birthday. Much love, my friend. xo
Remembering Emma today...
D (namaste_mom)
Happy Birthday sweet Emma. i posted on your husband's blog as well and just wanted both of you to know that I am thinking of you......
Love and Grace- L
happy birthday, beautiful emma. you are loved.
love,
sarah
Been thinking of you guys all day Jill! I hope the day was lovely for you.. I love the idea of all of you getting presents on her birthday. Happy Birthday sweet baby Emma!
thinking of you xx
was thinking of you and Emma yesterday! hope your day was gentle and full of love.
xo
Post a Comment