The contents of my handbag:
I hate clutter so normally, just the bare essentials.
My purse and keys. My prescription sunglasses (which might sound strange, since I live in the North East of England, where the sun is an exotic sight. I have very sensitive eyes and find they water with even quite weak sunlight, so I'm often the slightly mad looking lady in a woolly hat and shades!!). A hairbrush. My mobile. Some pens and scrap paper (handy for entertaining children in restaurants). Lip balm. Our year pass for entry into a local museum.
I suspect only British readers of a certain age will understand if I confess to writing the above and wanting to end ... "And a Cuddly Toy".
(There is no cuddly toy - they end up in the changing bag.)
1 comment:
LOL, I'm one of those readers of a certain age!
Post a Comment