My hopes, plans and dreams for the next 365 days.
I don't really plan ahead any more. I've lived what happens when plans got to hell in a handcart, or whatever the phrase is. Maybe my plan should be to start planning more? Live a more effectual life than this one that I meander through.
Always, that the living members of my family remain healthy and well and happy - that we have no more tragedies to live through.
Perhaps Toby will discover his inner sleepyhead? Although that's his plan more than mine. It's just a dream of mine right now!
Okay, a little less dull - writing. I'd love to do more. Maybe that's one to expand on tomorrow.
3 comments:
It's so hard to make plans after your world has been shattered like ours has.
we have also let things slip around the house.I think we just couldn't face anything mmore than being for the past year and a bit.
Oh you're like this too? I've really struggled to 'plan' things and commit to them. I prefer to just deal with the present moment. I know it's become a frustrating habit to those around me... But like you said, plans don't always work out so I prefer not to submit myself to the disappointment. (Deleted my last post because of a typo... ;)
Post a Comment