In no order:
1) Listening to Classic FM.
2) Cross Stitch.
3) Card Making.
4) Playing Lego with Ben.
5) Playing "Princess" Snap with Lucy.
6) A rise and fall of Toby's chest when he's peacefully asleep (not teething, like now :( ).
7) The "good" walks home from school, chattering about nothing much with the children.
8) Colouring in!
9) The Sea - especially on cold, dreary days.
10) Sunsets.
11) Visiting Emma's grave.
12) Revisiting an old book or getting completely hooked on a new one.
13) Browsing (but never buying) the For Sale folder of the babywearing forum I recently joined.
14) Toby's grin and babbling when he's in the wrap on my front.
15) A lovely cup of tea (keeping up the best of British, Jeanette!)
16) Singing along to really cheesy pop.
17) Praying (when I am able to).
18) Galaxy chocolate.
19) Setting the world to rights with my best friend.
20) Lighting some candles and snuggling on the sofa with Dave.
3 comments:
Definitely with you on cross stitch and colouring in! I always want to buy myself one of those mosaic type books to colour in but I'm too embarrassed!
Great list. My big girls always went to bed listening to Classic FM when they were babies. Radio 4 does the same thing for me.x
PS, One day I hope we can have that cup of tea together. x
Post a Comment