Wednesday, 24 February 2010

Toby's photoshoot.

A friend from SANDS (Stillbirth and Neonatal Death Society) is a photographer. She gifted us with a photoshoot to welcome Toby to the world. Here he is, aged 4 weeks:





9 comments:

forward tumble said...

they are lovely photos of a very beautiful couple and their baby


xxx Ines

Juliet said...

Gorgeous photos! What a cutie.

Jeanette said...

My goodness, they are gorgeous!

Fireflyforever said...

Thank you.
I've edited the post now and taken out the one of Dave and I with Tobes at the request of my camera shy DH!!

Still some gorgeous ones of the little man though!

Hope's Mama said...

Beautiful baby boy!

xo

Unknown said...

Oh Jill - he's so gorgeously scrumptiously cute! :D XxXxX

Shannon Ryan said...

these make me smile so big!!! He is a darling!!

Rachele Stuart said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!

I have been aching for a newborn shoot of Jareth, but now he has baby acne all over his face - poor guy. I plan on taking some myself sometime this weekend. :)

Inanna said...

Gorgeous! Just gorgeous!